Dance is the hidden language of the soul. The body says what words cannot.

Nothing is impossible if you are willing to do the work.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Beauty World Cha cha cha

I just watched Beauty World's gala show just now... I must say it's really impressive...

The story is beautiful... Set, props, costumes are fabulous...

Artistes on stage are really strong... even those doing it for the first time....

What a nice way to motivate myself before I start Shanghai Blues rehearsals...

Got a lot of work to do... I want people to say the same thing or better about Shanghai Blues like what I wrote above...

Learnt alot of things from Beauty World....

I never went home with just a ticket stub and a program booklet... hehe...

Thank you Wild Rice!!! Great Job!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home