Dance is the hidden language of the soul. The body says what words cannot.

Nothing is impossible if you are willing to do the work.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I hate money

I hate money.

You must be thinking I must be crazy. How can anyone hate money when it can give u wat u want?

Im just wishing that life can be alot more simpler without money. I hate it that the whole world evolves around money.

You have worries whether you have money or not.

When you are rich, you worry people will cheat you or befriend you because of your money. When you are poor, without a doubt, you worry about survival and wish that you have more money to buy what you want.

There's so many people who work very very hard for money. For families, for themselves. They work so hard that they neglect the important things and people in their lives.

For example, families. They work so hard to provide for their families, sometimes in the end when they are gone, the families cared about the money they left behind more than missing them.

Well, Im being very pessimistic here. Im quite a pessimistic person.

Let's just say I cared abt other things more than money. But most people around me don't think the same way.

Even the ones closest to me.

Well, you can say, when u have enough money, u can do watever you want and you can care less about money.

But will money ever be enough? Will you stop earning just cos u got 1 million? I doubt so. You will say since I got 1 million why not I make it 2 million?

And the circle will never never ends.

When you finally think that you earned enough, you are probably 65 years old getting your CPF, and too troubled with many many health issues to do wat you wanted when you were 25.

Ultimately, you cannot bring money into your grave.

I wish to live a life not controlled by money. I want my life to be more than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home